Data Protection Policy
7-SHAPES ensures compliance with European Regulation No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the French Data Protection Act, the provisions of which were rewritten by ordinance n° 2018-1125 of 12 December 2018.
This personal data protection policy (hereinafter the Policy) applies to the data processing carried out by 7-SHAPES via the website https://www.7-shapes.com/ (hereinafter “The Website”). It informs you about the purposes of the processing of your personal data, their legal basis, their recipients as well as their retention period, the security measures (general description), the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or of automated decision-making, the use and management of cookies, your rights and the way to exercise them.
Who is the Data Controller of your personal data?
7-SHAPES (197 rue de Bordeaux, 16000 Angouleme) is the data controller and the main recipient of your data. This means that 7-SHAPES (hereinafter the Data Controller) determines the purposes and the means by which your data is processed.
What data do we collect about you?
By personal data we mean any information that identifies you either directly or indirectly, within the meaning of article 4.1 of the GDPR. 7-SHAPES collects your personal data via cookies and the various forms available on the website. We guarantee the transparency of your data processing by informing you in a clear and precise manner before collecting them. When necessary, we seek and collect your free, informed, and unambiguous consent.
Each data collected about you is adequate, useful, necessary, and limited to the strict minimum. This concerns especially identification data (last name, first name), login data (email address), navigation data via cookies as well as data relating to your professional life (CV, position, etc.).
What are the purposes of collecting your data?
The personal data collected about you have the following purposes:
- Process and reply to your messages
- Establish and ensure the follow-up of the commercial relationship that may arise from your messages
- Create and manage access to your account
- Manage your registration for training and ensure follow-up
- Process your application for a job within our company
- Receive and process your requests relating to your rights under the GDPR and the Data Protection
- Act Measure the audience of the web site and its different pages
What are the legal bases for processing your data?
The processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with Article 6 of the GDPR. It is especially founded:
- On your consent when you accept the cookies and tracers that we use or for all cases where you enter your personal data via the various contact forms. In any case, 7-SHAPES always collects your consent in a manifest, free, informed, and transparent manner via a cookie banner or by means of an information statement under our various forms. Your consent can of course be withdrawn at any time
- On measures necessary for the establishment or performance of a contract as part of the management of the commercial relationship, as part of the processing of your job application or for any request that may give rise to a commercial or contractual relationship
- On compliance with a legal obligation, particularly in terms of exercising your rights under the GDPR and the French Data Protection
- Act On the pursuit of a legitimate interest, especially in terms of the management of technical and functional cookies.
Who are the recipients of your data?
Your personal data is intended for 7-SHAPES which is the website editor and the data controller. They are processed by the staff of our various departments such as the IT department, the communication department, the marketing department, the sales department, and the personal data protection department. They are processed only for the purposes indicated above.
Your personal data may be transferred to our technical subcontractors (within the meaning of article 4.8 of the GDPR) in a strictly regulated manner. In the event of a transfer, we make sure that the subcontractors comply with the GDPR and take technical and organizational measures to guarantee data protection (art. 28 of the GDPR).
Are your data transferred outside the European Union?
7-SHAPES uses certain services and applications which are operated by companies based outside the European Union. These include the professional tools of Google LLC. such as Google Drive for data storage. As this company is located in the United States, your data may be transferred to the United States. This transfer is governed by the Google Workspace Usage Policy and by the Privacy Shield to which Google adhered at the time of the decision to transfer.
How are your personal data secure?
7-SHAPES is committed to protecting your data in accordance with the GDPR and in accordance with the state of the art. As such, we implement technical and organizational security measures to protect your data and prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, or modification, as well as any unauthorized access or disclosure, of an accidental or illegal nature. For example, all the pages of our website are under the https protocol. We also use SSL certificate to encrypt your data. In addition, access to your data is strictly accessible to persons authorized to process them by virtue of their functions. We also provide secure hosting for your data. These measures, among others, help to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data.
What is the retention period for your data?
The personal data collected about you are kept by 7-SHAPES for the time necessary to process your request, for the duration of the commercial relationship when your request gives rise to a commercial relationship, for 5 years from the end of the commercial relationship.
The supporting documents collected within the framework of the exercise of your rights are kept for the time of processing your request (1 month maximum, according to the prescriptions of the GDPR).
The navigation data for which we collect your consent is kept for 13 months in accordance with the recommendations of the Control Authority (CNIL).
The cookies used on our website are functional, technical, and analytical cookies. You can accept or decline them via the cookie banner that appears when you browse our website.
The cookies we use have the following purposes:
- Remember information that you have entered or requested via forms that you fill out on our website
- Act your consent and memorize your preferences in relation to the cookies used
- Track the performance of pages viewed by website users
- Analyze how visitors use the website
- Distinguish website users
- Save your preferences and other information as your preferred language
- Carry out statistics and analyzes of frequentation and use, navigation, and audience measurements of the website with a view to its improvement
- Optimize the user experience according to your preferences
Can you object to cookies?
You can object to cookies in several ways. If you do not want our website to place cookies on your computer, you can block them:
- By configuring your browser appropriately or by installing an additional component on your browser, specifically designed for cookie management
- By deleting the cookies used from your browser at any time (to find out how to do this, see the help section of your browser)
- By configuring your browser so that it transmits to the website your wish not to be “tracked”
In all cases we respect your choice.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD), you have a right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition as well as a right to data portability.
Your requests must always be accompanied by an identity document to verify your identity. This control is necessary because it helps protect your personal data. Communicating your data to a third party, rectifying, or deleting them at the request of a person other than you would be a violation of your data.
Your requests can be formulated in different ways:
- By sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Via the FRAGMOS application by following the link opposite: Rights Management
- By registered post by writing to 7-SHAPES, 197 rue de Bordeaux, 16000 Angoulême
- By appointing someone who will use one of the means above to formulate the request
Have we appointed a DPO?
To ensure compliance with the application of the GDPR,
we have officially appointed a DPO referred to number N° DPO-98059. For any questions about the processing of your personal data or our compliance with the GDPR, you can contact our DPO by writing to:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the “Agence RGPD” : email@example.com